Invitation to Somerville Arts Council Volunteer Party

  • GJenkins@ci.somerville.ma.us
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Dear Friends of Somerville Arts Council (SAC),

      The SAC Volunteer Party has been rescheduled!

      Rain or shine:
      Saturday, June 22
      6-8pm
      - at the home of Jean & Jason Player: 72 Wallace Street, near Davis Square

      Please RSVP to SAC Director Gregory Jenkins by Weds June 19, so we know how
      much party supplies to get: gjenkins@... or call
      617-625-6600 x2985.

      If you able to bring something to share (beverage or food), please let us
      know. SAC will provide chicken, burgers (meat and veggie kinds), and hot
      dogs for the grill.

      Thanks to all who have helped the Arts Council recently and over the years!
      If you haven't volunteered before but would like to, join us and find out
      how you can get involved.

      Hope to see you there! And bring a guest, if you'd like to -- the more, the
      merrier.

      DIRECTIONS:
      From Davis Square T station: Wallace Street is a 5-7 minute walk via Holland
      Street (to Davis Sq Dental and ATT Broadband office/Orleans Restaurant).

      If you're driving, come down from Broadway and park on Wallace St (we will
      notify Traffic & Parking to waive resident permit restrictions). If Wallace
      St is full, drive to Davis Sq & park, and proceed with above directions.