Money for the Arts!

  • Kristin Solias
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      PLEASE FORWARD

      $ Dance $ Film $ Literature $ Music $ Theater $ Video $ Visual Arts $

      Money for the Arts!

      This fall, the Somerville Arts Council will give out approximately
      $75,000 in grants to support the arts in our city through the
      Massachusetts Cultural Council's LCC Grant Program.

      Grants to...
      individuals, community groups, and non-profit organizations

      for...
      afterschool and summer programs, artist fellowships, arts events and
      residencies in the schools, community arts programming, exhibitions,
      public concerts, school field trips, workshops, and more!

      Guidelines and applications are now available for FY2001.

      Download guidelines and application forms from our web site at
      www.somervilleartscouncil.org.

      Or pick up a hard copy at the Somerville Arts Council office at 50
      Evergreen Ave or (starting 9/9) at any branch of the Somerville
      Public
      Library — remember, the Library offers free computer (including
      Internet) access.

      Information Sessions

      Monday, Sept 11, 6-8pm
      Somerville Public Library
      West Branch/40 College Ave

      Wednesday, Sept 13, noon-2pm
      Somerville Public Library
      East Branch/115 Broadway

      Wednesday, Sept 20, 6-8pm
      Somerville Public Library
      Main Branch/79 Highland Ave

      Questions?
      Call us at 625 6600 x2985 or e-mail us at
      office@....