Gary Duehr "Clearance Sale" at Open Studio May 6 &7

  • Gary Duehr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Hi,

      I hope you can drop by my studio at 6 Vernon Street, 3rd floor, this coming
      weekend for Somervile Open Studios, Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7 from
      12 - 6.

      I'll be having a "Clearance Sale" of photos on metal, paper, and wood -
      everything must go! For sale will be ready-to-hang artwork for $100 and
      less, prints for $25 and $50, and a mystery box of miscellaneous work
      for $10.

      Featured will be new photos in "Soft Cities" from Florence and Venice,
      including the attached jpg. More images may be seen on my web site:
      www.mindspring.com/~gduehr.

      Hope to see you then,

      Gary