ARTSomerville calendar

  • Susan Berstler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Hi All,

      As many of you know (and even more probably missed in
      the excitement of ArtBeat), ARTSomerville debuted an
      online arts calendar for events taking place in the
      City of Somerville on July 15th. We have just finished
      about finished our first full month of arts events --
      both traffic on the site (over 2000 unique hits) and
      the variety of events being posted have been great!

      Please take a look if you haven't already:

      http://www.artsomerville.org/calendar

      And please continue to spread thd word about this
      important community resource. Instructions as to how
      to list an event are on the site.

      Thanks!

      Susan

      The calendar was made possible by: The Massachusetts
      Cultural Council, The Somerville Arts Council, and The
      Community Software Lab.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs