visual journalism group now forming!!

  • Alissa Fleet
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      calling all sketchbook writers, diarists, doodlers,
      & if-I-only-had-timers:

      make more time in your week to do whatever it is
      that you do in that little black book. let's meet up
      for creating/inspiring sessions-- words, pictures,
      cartoons, spillings, it's all good!

      you bring:
      * your sketchbook/diary/visual journal
      * some materials (markers, scraps of paper, glitter,
      whatnot)

      we'll do a few pages in each others' midst & get the
      inspiration flowing.

      meets on tuesdays 7-8:30
      cambridge/somerville area

      yeah, it's free.
      sharing optional.

      call or email me & I'll give you all the details

      alissa 617.480.1543
      alissafleet@...

      spread the word!

      http://greetings.yahoo.com