Art Opening

  • Rachel Strutt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Support Somerville's visual artists!

      What: An exhibit showcasing the works of 2001 visual arts grantwinners
      Where: Somerville Museum, 1 Westwood Rd. (666-9810)
      When: This Sunday, Nov. 4, 5-8pm

      This exhibit, which features the work of 10 Somerville artists, is the
      second installation of a two-part show; it runs from November 3 to
      December 15 with an opening reception on Sunday, November 4 from 5-8pm.
      The opening reception offers a wonderful opportunity to speak with local
      artists about their work. Somerville Museum, 1 Westwood Rd. (666-9810).
      Hours: Thursday 2?7pm, Friday 2?5pm and Saturday 12?5pm. Through Dec 15.
      Free.

      --
      Rachel Strutt
      Program Manager
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2012
        As a Somerville artist, I want to invite you to my upcoming art exhibition opening this Friday.

        Opening exhibition: Friday, April 6, 6:00 - 8:30pm

        Come out, enjoy 'First Friday' on Harrison Avenue and check out my new work. The show runs April 4 - Saturday April 28.

        Hope to see you there,
        Sarah Dobkin

        Bromfield Gallery
        450 Harrison Avenue