Somaliland Net

  • arigavo
    Message 1 of 82 , Sep 27, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Somaliland Net
    • najma abukar
      Message 82 of 82 , Apr 6, 2002
        Mohammed Nur <onefinebrotha23@...> wrote: HI, I got group email from you in Somaliland.net. So,
        thats where I got your email and saying, just talking
        blunt. For starters, I am male in D.C. Area. How about
        u, were ar eyou chatting from Najma. HOlla back 1love
        --- najma1986 <najma1986@...> wrote:
        > --- In somalilandnet@y..., aumoh99 wrote:
        > > Hi everyone and ramadan kariim.<br>I wonder is
        > > there anyone can explain me why we are inaction in
        > both
        > > of our normal conversations and the current issues
        > > in our homeland. Anway it is time for action, not
        > > just writing behand the walls!
        >
        > hi, i really dont know who u r, but please reply
        > back and tell me!
        > and by the way what the hell r u talking about in ur
        > massege up!

        hi i got ur massege and am chatting from glasgow,scotland and if u need anymore info go 2 my profile! by the way u sound interesting! so keep in touch!