Rewarding Spirits with spearmint candles

  • Adam Kadmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi there!
      I’d like to ask a few questions, regarding rewarding spirits.
      Now...when rewarding a spirit, with a mint anointed (purple votive) candle, can olive oil be used, as the base oil? *If* so, how many parts olive oil, and how many parts, essential spearmint oil?
      * How many days, should the mixture sit?
      * Should you be visualizing something, whilste anointing the candle?
      * Do you need to put up a magical circle, in order to make an offering to the spirit?
      * Do you let the reward candle, burn itself out after?
      * What wording should you use, when making your offering, to the spirit? COME AND GET IT! ..no I think not! LOL! But please do tell!
      Love & light
      A.K.
      Recent Activity
      *  9