Re: Goetia Tools, lion belts, rings, hexagrams etc

  • Nebo
    Message 1 of 70 , May 30, 2008
      --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "asterionmage" <asterionmage@...>
      wrote:

      > wow, this is quite an interesting virginity thread! i imagine that a
      > calf would be nevergottedlaid, but does it say annything about the
      > lion? those suckers are pretty horny!
      >
      > so, all people here that have conducted a successfull evocation had
      > the calfskin parchement, the lionskin belt and the blood used for
      > different consecrations??? just by a show of hands..

      Greetings
      Personally I use a robe from supplies at a sewing shop.
      A Swiss bayonet for a dagger,a sword,ect and just paper for the
      sigals.
      Fixed a blackened glass to a plywood triangle in effect simple tools.
      But for me it works well.

      Oh if you think you really need thread made by a virgin well child
      labor is use for many imports but may be as they say bad karma.

      Nebo

      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 17, 2008
        2008/6/16 asterionmage <asterionmage@...>:

        > thracian and dacian things are my domain, not to worry. We also have a
        > popular brand of wondering magicians called the solomonari, related in
        > part to Solomon and in part to Zalmoxis.
        >
        > i added you but nothing. well, we ll see

        the solomonari sound fascinating, look forward to talking to you in
        the future, am pressed for time at present.