Re: gold filet

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2008
      I would strongly suggest reading Dehn's translation of the Book of
      Abramelin. He makes a lot of details clear that Mathers obscured by
      using King James English for his translation.

      From page 100 of Dehn's "The Book of Abramelin":

      "On your head you should have a hair band of golden-colored silk;
      fasion onto it the highest names of Adonai cut from thin metal.
      Similar to the head band of Aaron. At minimum, the letters can be
      written onto the band with golden letters."

      Mathers did not include the gold lettering.

      --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "melchior7"