My first ever Solomonic evocation

  • grassa48
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      As this is April Fool's day I thought folks might like to hear
      about a group of Somonic Fools.
      Back when Nixon was a good guy and I was young, I worked with a
      bunch of poorly educated red-neck types at the mental hospital
      located in Chattahochee, Florida. One Friday when the moon was full
      and so were we (with beer) these guys began hacking on me for
      reading Waites "Book of Ceremonial Magic." A few beers later it
      became "do these spells work?" A few more beers and it was "we are
      going to find out."
      The winter of '67-'68 was a cold one so we got more beer as
      anti-freeze and went to the pauper's graveyard to call up the devil.
      By the light of an electric torch I cut a circle with my pocket
      knife and began reading the conjurations. The time is long past when
      the name of the spirit could be called to mind, but he/she/it came.
      Whether the coalesing of the fog was physicaly visible or occultly
      visible I don't know, but the spirit was definately there. Suddenly
      the graveyard was well supplied with hot and cold running drunks. I
      got the feeling of "What the..." from the spirit. There was enough
      sense left in me to read the license to depart, whereafter I too,
      became a running drunk who just managed to make the car before it
      shot off like a drag racer.
      Some start, huh?
      James
    • Khepri
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        grassa48 wrote:
        > There was enough
        > sense left in me to read the license to depart, whereafter I too,
        > became a running drunk who just managed to make the car before it
        > shot off like a drag racer.
        > Some start, huh?
        > James

        Chuckle...isn't that about par for the course? Well, aside from the
        spirit actually showing itself?

        Khepri
      • Alphonsus de Ligouri
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
          LOL I had a similar experience once exorcising a spirit. At the time it
          scared the carp out of me but now I can look back on it and laugh. Thanks.

          Alph