At last!

  • lj_dragonup
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      I finally found a place with ancient grimroires and summoning
      techniques!I totally forgot that King Solomon was widely acredited for
      his summonings,and his "Seals Of Solomon".
      Thanks Aaron for telling me about this Yahoo! Group
      Searching for keywords "Magic and Arcane" is not very easy to find the
      genuine ones.Thinking of the summoning angels and unclean spirits thing.
      I'm not really interested in Necromancy,but a friend of mine is.Any
      links to any necromancy sites would be helpful.I might start with
      minor imps,but I'm really interested in summoning djinn.
      Anyway,any links to sites or e-books with techniques of summoning
      would be appreciated.
      Thanks
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
        Welcome aboard!

        In case you haven't already, make sure to check out the Links section.
        The main section of links has most of the grimoires you will hear
        about, and material concerned directly with them. There is also a
        "Related Studies" folder that has *tons* of material on subjects
        surrounding the grimoires. Plus there are cool things like "Internet
        Tools for Grimoiric Magick" (which I use constantly in my own
        practice) and "Obscure Grimoiric Items" with links to otherwise
        hard-to-find objects and substances called for in the old texts.
        There's more, but you can check into it.

        Have fun! :)