Re: Type of Religion

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 1, 2007
      Gnostic here. :)

      --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "MOLOCH" <bm969@...> wrote:

      > In solomonic, "bushido96546" wrote:
      >
      > >Just curious what the other members of this group would say if asked
      > to declare a religion.<
      >
      > Pantheist for me.
      >
      > PPP,
      > MOloch

    • kathy_mcdonald62
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 2, 2007
        ****I don't think I have one :(
        I play with a few and my practices are probably more pagan.
        I am rather fond of Buddhism though, particularly Tibetan, but
        haven't studied it enough to say that I am a Buddhist. Maybe one
        day! :)

        Love Kathy

        --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron" <kheph777@...> wrote:

        > Gnostic here. :)
        >
        > LVX
        > Aaron
        >
        > --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "MOLOCH" <bm969@> wrote:
        > >
        > > In solomonic, "bushido96546" wrote:
        > >
        > > >Just curious what the other members of this group would say if
        asked
        > > to declare a religion.<
        > >
        > > Pantheist for me.
        > >
        > > PPP,
        > > MOloch

      • Vorcirith
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 2, 2007
          --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "kathy_mcdonald62"
          <kathy_mcdonald62@...> wrote:

          > ****I don't think I have one :(
          > I play with a few and my practices are probably more pagan.
          > I am rather fond of Buddhism though, particularly Tibetan, but
          > haven't studied it enough to say that I am a Buddhist. Maybe one
          > day! :)
          >
          > Love Kathy

          I believe I may be a blasphemous and heretical Bhuddhist,
          from the viewpoint of the Catholic society I was raised in; practicing
          magic that I can only understand as Te Tao. Fortunatly
          I call myself a Thelemite and so resolve all confusion.

          Vorcirith
          Linea viridis gyrat universa.

          > --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron" <kheph777@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Gnostic here. :)
          > >
          > > LVX
          > > Aaron
          > >
          > > --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "MOLOCH" <bm969@> wrote:

          > asked
          > > > to declare a religion.<
          > > >
          > > > Pantheist for me.
          > > >
          > > > PPP,
          > > > MOloch

        • ac
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 13, 2008
            Was a hardshell southern baptist, converted to Roman Catholicism at
            22, have been a die hard devout ever since. LOL but if Father knew
            about this I'd probably be excommunicated.