Nature of the Olympic Spirits and Planetary Intelligences

  • karmaghna
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 7:02 AM
      Anyone here work with the 7 Olympic Spirits or Planetary
      Intelligences. I am interested in learning how they have been
      traditionally viewed within occult literature and by practitioners,
      both past and present. What are their natures and how do the fit
      within the scheme of spirit entities at large? Also, What is the
      difference in nature between the Spirits and Intelligences and what
      are their influences? From what I can recall of the Arbatel, the
      Spirits have influence mainly over natural forces and the extension of
      life. Do their powers exceed these?