Re: dibuk

  • frater_nero
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2007
      --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "Susanne Iles" <susanne.iles@...> wrote:

      > A question for the group regarding seals. When working with
      Sandalphon I was
      > given a seal that was unfamiliar to me. I had good indication that
      he was
      > who he claimed to be. Since the seal was not what I expected, is it
      possible
      > to receive a seal or sign that is individualized for future
      recognition?

      Yes whenever you evoke a spirit ask them for a seal. Rarely they will
      say use the one you got, most times they give you a new one, the fun
      part is when they are very particular about how a certain curve is
      supposed to match another curve on the seal or how this part has to be
      drawn like this. I find it odd that they are anal about some parts but
      the rest of the seal is close enough. Am I the only one who gets this
      from them?

      >In the book Psychic Self-Defense Dion Fortune suggests
      >placing shallow bowls of vinegar around to inhibit
      >manifestations and break down etheric patterns.
      >Dissolve camphor in the vinegar for higher levels of
      >disturbances and if things are bad substitute a
      >dilution of nitric acid for the vinegar. I've used
      >vinegar (with and without consecrated salt) for
      >general `spring cleaning' with some success.

      I have never heard of vinegar but holy water works too.