RE: [Solomonic] HGA Work

  • Gotteri, Andrew R
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hello,

      So finding the name of, and conjuring one's Agathadaimon would assist
      with K&CHGA? Or at least CHGA.

      I'm assuming that's your basic premise.

      In L.V.X.
      Andy

      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 12, 2007
        I actually own a singing bowl gifted to me by a monk from Tibet. The sound,
        when "played" can give you a tingle from the top of your head to your toes.
        The mystery bowl of which I speak actually contains a standing sculptural
        figure in the center wearing robes and holding an infant in his hands. The
        scrollwork around the outside of the bowl looks like it has persian
        influence. That being said...I thank you for replying to my letter and I
        apologize to the group for moving the thread off topic.

        Sincerely,
        Susanne