Re: Magickal Grimoires

  • Aaron@Leitch.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      On 8 Sep 2003 at 12:36, Adam Blanchard & Faye Steele wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I just wanted to let you know of a CD-ROM that I feel would help many of the
      > other students who wish to learn more about some of the Grimoires listed in
      > this course. The CD-ROM only costs about $5.00 (US) for shipping and
      > handling and can be found at http://www.freebookofshadows.com/home.asp I had
      > bought a copy a while ago, but I see that they've updated it some, from the
      > appearance, for easier navigation. Some of the Grimoires the CD-ROM
      > contains are the Books of Solomon.

      Greetings!

      Thanks for sending this along. :) I'm forwarding it on to the
      Solomonic mailing list, where lots of Witchschool members are
      hanging out. Feel free to stop by yourself:
      http://kheph777.tripod.com/indexsecrets.html (It's a quiet list-
      probably waiting for the release of the book to really get going!)

      I've looked through the site you sent. Very ineteresting- though it
      strikes me as a bit... hmmmm... professional(?). That is to say, it
      strikes me as put together by someone in the business community
      rather than the spiritual. You say you've ordered the CD yourself-
      were there any catches? Extra fees, floods of junk-mail, marketing
      calls, etc?

      At any rate, I think I have a link that you'll like just as much. My
      offering in return. ;)

      Twilit Grotto -- Esoteric Archives
      http://www.esotericarchives.com/esoteric.htm