Lion Skin Belts

  • goldtrend
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 11:49 AM
      I have just uploaded photos of the lion skin, being cut into belt
      size strips. Those that have paid for them can expect them maied
      today. There are a couple of extra long ones for the more stout
      practitioners.

      Goldtrend
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3 10:49 PM
        --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "goldtrend" <goldtrend@y...> wrote:

        > I have just uploaded photos of the lion skin, being cut into belt
        > size strips. Those that have paid for them can expect them maied
        > today. There are a couple of extra long ones for the more stout
        > practitioners.
        >
        > Goldtrend

        Absolutely wonderful! I haven't sent the payment for mine through
        yet, but I will do so ASAP.