Hello New Member

  • sevenlevelsofhades
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hello to all the members of the solomonic magik group,
      My name is Seven
      and I am an initiated witch into a "supposed" long line of Master to
      Studen tradition. My interests include the work of solomon,agrippa and
      john dee though finding time to sit down and actually read them is
      proving to be difficult. Also am interested in many of the talismanic
      and summoning themes of the grimoires.

      Seven