Evocation Book Recommendation

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 85 , Oct 22, 2004
      Hi everyone,
      I'm going to buy some more books to prepare for my first evocation. Can you
      please share your ideas and recommend about 5 - 10 books a complete newbie
      should study please? Thanks.

    • st_balthazar
      Message 85 of 85 , Feb 5, 2010
        That's a good one too Aaron! Will have to try that. I was taught another one similar to that but without the mirror, using a flipped glass of water with a reversed candle on a saucer like you described, except you place an egg in the glass of water. In this case the egg "takes the hit" and after the candle has burned down you dispose of the egg at the crossroads, or if you don't know where the attack is coming from - you can very carefully crack the egg into the glass of water and read it for signs to see who, or what, is causing the problem - before disposing of it appropriately. This doesn't reverse the spell back to sender but instead uses the egg to absorb it.
        St.B
        http://gnostic-conjure.blogspot.com/