Re: Raphaels ancient manuscript of talimanic magic

  • MOLOCH
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 5:31 AM
      In solomonic, "Athena" wrote:

      >Wondering if anyone knows anything about this book? It is from 1912
      and I will be owning one shortly. Athena<

      I have a copy of it, Athena. Got mine years ago from a mail order
      firm called "Tyrad Co." aka "Worldwide Curio House" and the edition I
      have is hardbound and in a legible, reprinted script writing.

      I've used the talismans of the Sun to very good effect as well as one
      of the Moon and one of Saturn all of which produced suitable results.

      Oh and I drew the talismans onto children's colored construction
      paper using flashing colors in ink. E.g. for a solar talisman I used
      yellow construction paper and purple ink. Then consecrated it
      according to the book and even held it in my palms while vibrating
      the Middle Pillar with heavy emphasis on Tiphareth's energies imbuing
      the talisman.

      Ah... the early experiments were so much fun!

      Good luck.

      Moloch
    • Nana K.Obiry-Yeboah
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1 7:53 AM
        I am making the telisman of the sun, could any one
        advice me the propper way to consencrate it to enable
        it have the charge to atchive my purpose. I've already
        gotten my gold for making the telisman on sunday at
        the hour of the sun.

        Advise me please.

        Nana

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Aaron
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1 10:23 PM
          Greetings!

          I guess this depends on what exactly you are trying to do. Since you
          posted the question here- and it appears you will be making it out of
          gold- I assume you're looking to work in the Solomonic or grimoiric
          style...

          If so, then all you really have to do is make the Talisman during the
          proper day and hour. (In fact, you should use an astrology program to
          look at the horoscope for the time you intend to work. Make sure the
          Sun is dignified and has no bad aspects with other planets.

          Right now the Sun is in Virgo- Mutable Earth. Mars is also in
          combustion with the Sun. Between Mars and Virgo, I can see why new
          violence has erupted in all of the "wars" going on right now.
          Especially violence that really does change the face of the Earth (or
          the political situation). The same Sol + Mars in Virgo might indicate
          all of these *incredible* storms that are suddenly assaulting Florida.
          (REALLY changing the face of the Earth.)

          So, if you make your Talisman now, it will have these energies. (And,
          oddly enough, we just made one here today! But we used paper and gold
          ink.) Luckily, there are no negative aspects against the Sun right
          now- in fact most of the Planets seem indifferent to the Signs they
          are in.

          SO - find the time you wish to work, and then just construct the
          Talisman as you desire. You can make it round or six sided. Put a
          Sigil of the Sun (or the Solar Angel you intend to work with) in the
          center. Put a border around that, and write the Angel's name in that
          border nearest the circumference.

          You can consecrate it as you create it. Do it either in your usual
          working place, or within a simple magickal circle. Have solar incense
          and some holy water on hand. At the proper time, take a ritual bath
          and then enter the Circle. Construct the Talisman, then recite a
          prayer over it. (You can find a consecration prayer for Talismans-
          complete with Psalms- in the Key of Solomon the King. Download it
          from our files section.) Then sprinkle and cense the talisman, and
          wrap it up in a white cloth.

          From there, you can use the Talisman in whatever ceremony you intend
          to work with it. (Usually the evocation of the Angel connected to the
          Talisman.) Once you've done that, the Talisman should be humming and
          ready to go!

          --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "Nana K.Obiry-Yeboah"