OKRC

  • Adam Sod
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2014
      Hi. I know this is probably a little off topic, but was curious if anyone new anything about the modern branches of the Kabbalistic Order of the Rose Cross.

      I know that there is one group that was connected with Ambelain, another connected with Jean-Louis de Biasi, but have heard of about two other branches.

      Any info, site links, etc. would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      AdamSod