The Magic Symbol Repertoire of Talismanic Rings from East and West Africa | Lloyd Graham - Academia.edu

  • Julian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 6:11 AM
    • Desi Magia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23 5:10 AM
        I am sorry to say that this:
         https://www.academia.edu/7634962/The_Magic_Symbol_Repertoire_of_Talismanic_Rings_from_East_and_West_Africa
        is proving to be impossible to access. We have to first sign on with our email addies on Facebook, which I did. Once there, we are asked if we have already authored a paper in a peer-reviewed journal. I answered with a no, and tried to go and download the text, but we are stopped. We are still asked to upload a text. so what is the use of giving the address if you are going to make it difficult for people to have access to it?
        People should be able to go straight to 'download' after answering no to that question.
        Many of us here have written books, but not all have been reviewd in journals read by all.
        Desi.