Oh oh...

  • Noah Won
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 1:29 PM
      Next Tuesday a rare celestial occurance is taking place; Mars, the earth, and the sun are in alignment.
      http://news.yahoo.com/rare-sight-mars-earth-sun-align-next-week-114608526.html
      For those of you who know more about astrology than I do (which will be everybody), what can we expect from this?
    • Serpentis Satori
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7 1:00 PM
        Hopefully not an escalation in Ukraine, but that would be the best guess.

        On Sunday, April 6, 2014 4:54 PM, Noah Won <seermagician@...> wrote:

        Next Tuesday a rare celestial occurance is taking place; Mars, the earth, and the sun are in alignment.
        http://news.yahoo.com/rare-sight-mars-earth-sun-align-next-week-114608526.html
        For those of you who know more about astrology than I do (which will be everybody), what can we expect from this?

      • kheph777
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7 11:02 PM

          Not to mention the solar eclipse that is going to result in a blood moon this month.  And a Grand Cross is going to take place.  Other have found other big things in the horoscopes too...  something is brewing and it seems to be hovering right around the time of this month's full moon...

        • Freeman Presson
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8 12:07 AM
            Big deal.This is the opposition of Sol and Mars, which happens every 2+ years. The effect depends on where yor natal planets are.

            --
            -- Freeman <namsaga@...>
            -- Fra. Ophis, CHS

            On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 3:00 PM, Serpentis Satori <serpentsatori@...> wrote:

            Hopefully not an escalation in Ukraine, but that would be the best guess.

            On Sunday, April 6, 2014 4:54 PM, Noah Won <seermagician@...> wrote:

            Next Tuesday a rare celestial occurance is taking place; Mars, the earth, and the sun are in alignment.
            For those of you who know more about astrology than I do (which will be everybody), what can we expect from this?

          • Roy