Early take on Wicca and Occult

  • Julian
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2013
      This film shows Doreen Valiente and Keith Thomas and Cecil Williamson
      and others who were important influences at a time which some of us remember

      http://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_power_of_the_witch_super_rare_british_witchcraft_documentary_from_1971
    • kheph777
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2013
        Awesome, I'll check this out.   Thanks for sharing the link.  :)  Funny how this comes not too long after I discovered an old interview with Gerald Gardner.