Forthcoming title

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2013
      on topic trumpet blowing

      http://scarletimprint.blogspot.co.uk/

      once I finally get this done I can go out more. ;)

      Jake

      http://www.underworldapothecary.com/
    • kheph777

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2013
          On 7 September 2013 05:18, <kheph777@...> wrote:

          > Awesome!

          :D there's more angels in this one (more than none that is!)

          no less goetic for that.

          The angels are reassessed from a more 'old school' perspective,
          breaking the dualistic mold folks often see demons and angels in
          nowadays. Gods, angels and demons can be integrated parts of a
          particular hierarchy - be it chthonic, elemental or planetary.

          The perspective obtained this way is closer to that of the papyri,
          pagan Theurgy and Practical Hermetics -and quite distinct from later
          'sanitised' angel magic which tried to leave goetia behind.

          > Maybe I can score a review copy. :)

          stands a good chance in your case.
          Attitudes elsewhere show peer review still has a way to go.