The Growling

  • belfire1
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
      Here is a paranormal speculation---perhaps the Growling that is sometimes heard in association with spirit phenomena is caused by a time distortion between the planes of existence.
      In other words---when you play a recording of a voice at a much slower speed than the original, it may sound like an animal`s growls.
      If there is any reason why this might occur---maybe it is the spirit trying to become more material in order to communicate, and since to increase energy is also to increase mass, and since time slows as mass accelerates close to light speed---and since spirits may be composed of bodies of light---(since electromagnetic effects are also sometimes a feature of spirit communication)---well, like I said, just speculating on the spookiness.
    • Noah Won
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
        I would suggest a different theory.
        Spirits, at least some of them, covet human energy. Quite a few covet the energy generated inside us by fear; possibly adrenal energy.
        I would suggest the spirit you heard growl was attempting to elicit a fear response from you so that it could "milk" you of energy.
        I've had a number of spirits attempt the same with me. When I didn't allow myself to feel fear, the attempts stopped.

        ________________________________
        Here is a paranormal speculation---perhaps the Growling that is sometimes heard in association with spirit phenomena is caused by a time distortion between the planes of existence.
        In other words---when you play a recording of a voice at a much slower speed than the original, it may sound like an animal`s growls.
        If there is any reason why this might occur---maybe it is the spirit trying to become more material in order to communicate, and since to increase energy is also to increase mass, and since time slows as mass accelerates close to light speed---and since spirits may be composed of bodies of light---(since electromagnetic effects are also sometimes a feature of spirit communication)---well, like I said, just speculating on the spookiness.

      • Carlos-Antonio Barraza
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
          How about this: upon reaching the intended spirit there is always
          interference within the connecting planes. The growling, from my
          experience, are malignant energies/spirits who do try to leave their
          planes. Just like mundane spirits who don't accept they are dead.

          On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM, belfire1 <belfire1@...> wrote:

          > Here is a paranormal speculation---perhaps the Growling that is
          > sometimes heard in association with spirit phenomena is caused by a time
          > distortion between the planes of existence.
          > In other words---when you play a recording of a voice at a much slower
          > speed than the original, it may sound like an animal`s growls.
          > If there is any reason why this might occur---maybe it is the spirit
          > trying to become more material in order to communicate, and since to
          > increase energy is also to increase mass, and since time slows as mass
          > accelerates close to light speed---and since spirits may be composed of
          > bodies of light---(since electromagnetic effects are also sometimes a
          > feature of spirit communication)---well, like I said, just speculating on
          > the spookiness.

        • thaumaturgy777
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2013
            This has been my experience, as well. Even a *calmly* but firmly stated "Leave me alone" will sometimes suffice as a banishing. Not for every Spirit, obviously, but a lot will back off when they realize you won't just cough up your energy for them.

            When people try just saying "Go away" and it doesn't work, I believe that 9 times out of 10, it's because they are internally shaking in fear, even if they look calm on the outside. So, they are still radiating that energy and yes, I firmly believe they know how to capture it and use it to keep manifesting on our "plane".

            We see that in people, with psychic vampires. If you don't know how to shield yourself, they come up and (just by talking and interacting with you), they drain you. Why wouldn't Spirits be able to do it, too? Totally agree with you on this.

            In LVX,
            Magus

            Thaumaturgy 777
            http://www.thaumaturgy777.com/