Craddock and Synchronicity ?

  • Julian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2013
      A few days ago I posted a quote from Ida Craddock found in the material
      Jake provided the links to previously.

      Ida Craddock wrote-

      "How can such a hazy, ethereal creature as a ghost produce objective
      sensations of touch upon an earthly being? And if possible--as he
      ingeniously supposes, by such means as air becomes perceptible to us
      when violently put in motion-"

      Therefore it seems oddly synchronistic that the information in the link
      below should appear on my screen today.

      http://phys.org/news/2013-07-disney-method-tactile-feedback-free.html
      --
      "There are no right answers to wrong questions." Ursula K. Le Guin

    • R~
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2013
        On 7/20/2013 10:51 AM, Julian wrote:
        >>> http://phys.org/news/2013-07-disney-method-tactile-feedback-free.html

        Ha - Disney - leave it up to them to give a whole new meaning to the
        term ('scuse the language) blow job. Just think, people will be able to
        buy a ready made haunted house. But, I'm sorry, I don't think their
        puffs of air will provide the services that the spirits of the air and
        the ethers can, when properly evoked.

        Roy