Moderation

  • AaronL
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
      Once again, folks, we need to stick to the subject matter of these posts, and stop commenting personally about other group members. That has been against the rules of this forum for many years.

      Any further posts that includes personal comments about a living person will be trimmed.

    • Me
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013
        Thanks Aaron...it'd be nice to see this group not become just another bickering yahoo group.

        Sent from my iPhone