Re: Hazel Wood

  • ozusmvmcga
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      I would definitely like one or two pieces if possible here in Georgia we don't see that very often hahaha. Let me know what you want and shipping. Thanks Nick

      --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "C.B. Hazelwood" <ghowl33@...> wrote:

      > Today I lucked out and happened upon quite a bit of Hazel wood being pruned (I now live up near Oregon where it grows all over the place) and managed to carry home enough to make several (slender) wands at least. It will need to be dried for a good while before it can be put to any use, but if anybody is interested please contact me off-list as I have much more than I need.

    • Ye Silver Owl
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
        Did you want just the raw wood, or were you wanting me to make the wand? I am fine with either. It grows in abundance up here, though one doesn't often get cuttings of it.

        Chris