Thank you to Andromalius

  • Andy Keys
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2012
      Greetings all,

      Please accept my apologies for posting the same message to several different Yahoo groups, but I want to publicly thank Andromalius for his help with a specific problem recently. Doing this publicly was part of the agreed payment for his help.

      While I cannot go into too many details, he was very patient with a fairly hurried and not at all elegant initial contact, solved the original problem and gave some very helpful pointers for any future workings I might do with him.

      SO, thank you once again, Andromalius.

      Best regards
      Andy

    • Desi Magia
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2012
        That's ok. many people do that with St Expedite. Speaking for myself, I am not offended or annoyed at reading your thanks to Andromalius. By doing so, you're fulfilling part of the bargains which was to let others at large know that Andromalius did you a favour...
        Good luck.
        Desi

      • Sara
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
          I bet Andromalius would love it (and so would I) if you posted a basic "how
          and why to summon Andromalius" lesson.

          Sara

          On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Desi Magia <desi.magia@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > That's ok. many people do that with St Expedite. Speaking for myself, I am
          > not offended or annoyed at reading your thanks to Andromalius. By doing so,
          > you're fulfilling part of the bargains which was to let others at large
          > know that Andromalius did you a favour...
          > Good luck.
          > Desi

        • Serpentis Satori
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
            Likewise, this should be an important place for such testimonials of the helpfulness of such spirits.

            From: Desi Magia <desi.magia@...>
            Subject: [Solomonic] Re: Thank you to Andromalius
            To: "solomonic@yahoogroups.com" <solomonic@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 8:20 AM

            That's ok. many people do that with St Expedite. Speaking for myself, I am not offended or annoyed at reading your thanks to Andromalius. By doing so, you're fulfilling part of the bargains which was to let others at large know that Andromalius did you a favour...

            Good luck.

            Desi

          • AaronL
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 13, 2012
              For the record, these kinds of 'thank you' postings are entirely on topic for this forum. :)