Making Talismans from the Key of Solomon

  • michaelfekade@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hello everyone :)

      I have read a book called, The Sacred Magic of the Angels by David Goddard, and I have seen references to the Key of Solomon, most notably the Crown of Resplendence(solar pentacle) and a pentacle of Jupiter. I am not sure their respective number given to them in the Key of Solomon.

      I have used the solar pentacle according to procedural guidelines outlined in Goddard's book and I benefited from it. My question is simply, how can I go about properly making and charging the other pentacles in the Key of Solomon?

      Thank you for taking the time you spent reading this.

      Yours respectively,
      Michael
    • AaronL
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 5, 2012
        You can't beat the Esoteric Archives at Twilit Grotto. :)

        Concerning Pentacles and the Manner of Constructing Them
        (KoS, Book I, Chapter 8)

        http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/ksol.htm#chap8

        --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "michaelfekade@..." <michaelfekade@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone :)
        >
        > I have read a book called, The Sacred Magic of the Angels by David Goddard, and I have seen references to the Key of Solomon, most notably the Crown of Resplendence(solar pentacle) and a pentacle of Jupiter. I am not sure their respective number given to them in the Key of Solomon.
        >
        > I have used the solar pentacle according to procedural guidelines outlined in Goddard's book and I benefited from it. My question is simply, how can I go about properly making and charging the other pentacles in the Key of Solomon?
        >
        > Thank you for taking the time you spent reading this.
        >
        > Yours respectively,
        > Michael

      • Michael Fekade
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 5, 2012
          Thank You

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 5, 2012
            I understood chapter 8 well.

            Although, I took a look at other sections of the text and it seems like you are expected to( if you do the experiment as outlined)
            conjure and make spirits talk.

            I am new to this type of stuff. I have never done magic that involve
            spirits actually taking to me or interacting with me in a very uncanny way. So may I ask does any of this actually hold up? Has anyone here actually experienced this and if so, then would you if you had to recommend or not recommend I partake in this sort of activity?

            Thanks You again

            --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "AaronL" <kheph777@...> wrote:

            > You can't beat the Esoteric Archives at Twilit Grotto. :)
            >
            > Concerning Pentacles and the Manner of Constructing Them
            > (KoS, Book I, Chapter 8)
            >
            > http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/ksol.htm#chap8
            >
            > LVX
            > Aaron
            >
            > --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "michaelfekade@" <michaelfekade@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello everyone :)
            > >
            > > I have read a book called, The Sacred Magic of the Angels by David Goddard, and I have seen references to the Key of Solomon, most notably the Crown of Resplendence(solar pentacle) and a pentacle of Jupiter. I am not sure their respective number given to them in the Key of Solomon.
            > >
            > > I have used the solar pentacle according to procedural guidelines outlined in Goddard's book and I benefited from it. My question is simply, how can I go about properly making and charging the other pentacles in the Key of Solomon?
            > >
            > > Thank you for taking the time you spent reading this.
            > >
            > > Yours respectively,
            > > Michael

          • tolderoll
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 5, 2012
              Hi Michael,

              Hadean Press recently released a book on working with pentacles.
              http://www.hadeanpress.com/portfolio/the-pentacles-of-solomon/

              I haven't had a chance to check it out myself, but they're generally very good in what they publish.

              -C

              --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "michaelfekade@..." <michaelfekade@...> wrote:

              > Hello everyone :)
              >
              > I have read a book called, The Sacred Magic of the Angels by David Goddard, and I have seen references to the Key of Solomon, most notably the Crown of Resplendence(solar pentacle) and a pentacle of Jupiter. I am not sure their respective number given to them in the Key of Solomon.
              >
              > I have used the solar pentacle according to procedural guidelines outlined in Goddard's book and I benefited from it. My question is simply, how can I go about properly making and charging the other pentacles in the Key of Solomon?
              >
              > Thank you for taking the time you spent reading this.
              >
              > Yours respectively,
              > Michael

            • AaronL
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 5, 2012
                Well chapter eight is just for consecrating talismans - and the given talismans have many different uses. Some of them are for evoking spirits, and many of them are for other general uses.

                As for working with spirits: if you're going to get into Solomonic magick, that's pretty much what you're going to be doing. Yes, it holds up. And, no, if you are entirely new to this practice I wouldn't recommend you jump right into it without some study and practice beforehand. (Like, for just one example, consecrating talismans.)

                If you're looking for an overview and a manual that will train you to do this work, then check out "Secrets of the Magickal Grimoires."

                --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "michaelfekade@..." <michaelfekade@...> wrote:

                > I understood chapter 8 well.
                >
                > Although, I took a look at other sections of the text and it seems like you are expected to( if you do the experiment as outlined)
                > conjure and make spirits talk.
                >
                > I am new to this type of stuff. I have never done magic that involve
                > spirits actually taking to me or interacting with me in a very uncanny way. So may I ask does any of this actually hold up? Has anyone here actually experienced this and if so, then would you if you had to recommend or not recommend I partake in this sort of activity?
                >
                > Thanks You again
                >
                > --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "AaronL" <kheph777@> wrote:
                > >
                > > You can't beat the Esoteric Archives at Twilit Grotto. :)
                > >
                > > Concerning Pentacles and the Manner of Constructing Them
                > > (KoS, Book I, Chapter 8)
                > >
                > > http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/ksol.htm#chap8
                > >
                > > LVX
                > > Aaron
                > >
                > > --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "michaelfekade@" <michaelfekade@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hello everyone :)
                > > >
                > > > I have read a book called, The Sacred Magic of the Angels by David Goddard, and I have seen references to the Key of Solomon, most notably the Crown of Resplendence(solar pentacle) and a pentacle of Jupiter. I am not sure their respective number given to them in the Key of Solomon.
                > > >
                > > > I have used the solar pentacle according to procedural guidelines outlined in Goddard's book and I benefited from it. My question is simply, how can I go about properly making and charging the other pentacles in the Key of Solomon?
                > > >
                > > > Thank you for taking the time you spent reading this.
                > > >
                > > > Yours respectively,
                > > > Michael

              • sumbya pablo
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 6, 2012
                                    Je suis heureux de recevoir vos messages mais la langue que je connais de plus c'est le français; pour cela je vous demanderai de m'envoyer chaque message en français s'il y a lieu.
                                                        Merci pour toutes les informations
                                           A vous SUMBYA WAKIMANGA Pablo

                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 8, 2012
                    Je suis désolé, mais nous n'avons pas cette option ici. J'utilise le traducteur de Bing pour vous écrire ce message:

                    http://www.Bing.com/translator

                    Vous peut-être essayer la même option de traduire vos messages en français en anglais pour poster ici, puis traduire nos réponses en français. Il n'est pas la solution la plus précise, mais peut fonctionner dans une certaine mesure.

                    --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, sumbya pablo <sumbyapablo@...> wrote:

                    >                   Je suis heureux de recevoir vos messages mais la langue que je connais de plus c'est le français; pour cela je vous demanderai de m'envoyer chaque message en français s'il y a lieu.
                    >                                       Merci pour toutes les informations
                    >                          A vous SUMBYA WAKIMANGA Pablo

                  • Desi Magia
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 14, 2012
                      Pablo.
                      presque tout le monde ici parle Anglais. je ne pense pas qu'il y ait quelqu'un qui veuille traduire les messages pour vous. Cela prendra trop de temps.
                      Ceci est un groupe, et on y est membre gratuitement., apres avoir ete accpte. ce que vous demandez est alors difficle.
                      Desolee.
                      Desi