Aaron Leitch in North Carolina (4 Events)

  • AaronL
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6 5:42 AM
      Greetings North Carolinians!

      I'll be in your neck o' the woods toward the end of August (the 25th and 26th), and you'll have FOUR chances to come see me! :) I'll be covering Solomonic and Golden Dawn subjects. See below for information about each event:

      http://aaronleitch.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/aaron-leitch-in-north-carolina-4-events/

      Zorge
      Aaron
    • Jason Hauser
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6 5:49 AM
        hey, i live in Durham, Aaron, and saw that Thaumatury 777 place just a few days ago and wondered what it was :)  i think i will sign up for the basic lectures.

        jason

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6 1:15 PM
          Can't wait to see you there, frater. :)