Large Portions of "Secrets..." are Online!

  • AaronL
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012
      Greetings!

      Just in case there is anyone left in this group that doesn't own a copy, I have just found a website with some rather large portions of "Secrets of the Magickal Grimoires" available for free reading. :):):) Most of the first half of the book is there, and a couple chapters on tools and such from the second half are there as well.

      It's not in the most practical format, to be sure. But if you want to get an idea of the tone and content of the book, here is your chance. :)

      http://www.pdfepubebooks2.info/281/index_split_003.html#page0020

      Whoever made this page included amazon links all over the place, so you can buy the book or even my Angelical Language books. :)

    • HUMBERTO MAGGI
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012
        I just read the first volume of the Angelical Language, but it is an amazing work of scholarship.

        HM

        >________________________________
        > De: AaronL <kheph777@...>
        >Para: solomonic@yahoogroups.com
        >Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 4 de Julho de 2012 10:37
        >Assunto: [Solomonic] Large Portions of "Secrets..." are Online!
        >

        >Greetings!
        >
        >Just in case there is anyone left in this group that doesn't own a copy, I have just found a website with some rather large portions of "Secrets of the Magickal Grimoires" available for free reading. :):):) Most of the first half of the book is there, and a couple chapters on tools and such from the second half are there as well.
        >
        >It's not in the most practical format, to be sure. But if you want to get an idea of the tone and content of the book, here is your chance. :)
        >
        >http://www.pdfepubebooks2.info/281/index_split_003.html#page0020
        >
        >Whoever made this page included amazon links all over the place, so you can buy the book or even my Angelical Language books. :)
        >
        >LVX
        >Aaron

      • AaronL
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012