Re: [Solomonic] Re: Purity Before Evocation

  • Fra PSSR
    Message 1 of 60 , May 1, 2012
      Thanks Aaron,

      Thats a good way to look at it.  We as modern day magicians have a different concept of "sin" than our ancestors. for instance we dont think of sex outside of marriage as sin. "heat" and "coolness" still leaves the principles there but removes the religious connotations of the practice of purification. Very good! PSSR

      Message 60 of 60 , May 18, 2012
        >>There have been a few occasions when I asked the spirits to attack an
        individual, for what I still consider excellent reasons. In one
        important case they 'mitigated' my request, to have the identical
        outcome without physical damage or suffering. They did not refuse, or
        fail to appear, the result was simply more 'civilised'. <<
        That happened with me recently. The unexpected outcome proved to be better than what I was initially asking for. I think the spirits very often know better.
        HM