Re: [Solomonic] Re: Introduction and question

  • Dennis Harris
    Message 1 of 109 , Oct 31, 2011
      The book I have handy that That has the virtues of the angels is called A DICTIONARY OF ANGELS  by davidson this also includes the fallen angels.     Dennis

      Message 109 of 109 , Nov 25, 2011
        Glad to hear you are doing so well mate!
        Satori put up an ebook on kindle at amazon (looks great by the way!) and it made me think of you. We have had a few people who have worked through some of your courses/books drop in and some interesting conversations have resulted.

        You know I love your work baby! :)

        I was thinking you might be able to reach a wider audience if you look into the kindle format at amazon. When you get more time of course....

        All the Best to you and yours!
        Love Kathy