Ye Stone Missal

  • stbasilides
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2011
      Has anyone practiced the evocations in this text/ And can anyone assist me in acquiring any of the other books put out by Acorn/Catweasel?
    • eleda46
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2011
        I had a copy which I purchased in the early seventies but never worked with it. It was after posting on this form asking if anyone had heard of it that one of the more experienced members versed in Solomonic magic informed me that it was actually a fictional work. From what I later read in an art history book I found that the gargoyles were created by the stone masons building the cathedral and were actually a form of caricatures that were produced as decorative spouts to handle the rain water run off. The writer of Ye Stone Missal can be added to the list of new age religion authors that are out there which claim ancient secret knowledge and are just out to hustle some notoriety and money. Oddly enough as a young man I turned away from organized religion because of what I perceived to be apparent lies and hidden agendas. Here I am 30 plus years later realizing allot of the "occult" is not much better. The books that are discussed here at least have some kind of dated historical background with copies of them placed in respected museums around the world. Sorry to disappoint you about your book, I can empathize because I was disappointed too. In any case I am a firm believer that if you are looking for some kind of spiritual truth your not going to find it if the rout you take is based on a lie. That's my take on it any way. Age alone does not make anything holier but I think that it at least it is a more grounded start off point in your quest.
        Good Luck
        Eleda