Re: A Treatise of Mixed Cabalah (first experiment)

  • mpam76895
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2011
      An example of this is one Native American path working involves fasting and visualization to over come fear. You go to the mental village where all your fears live and whip their butt until they submit and say they will not terrorize you anymore. It may take awhile and is done in the state of half awake and half dreaming yet it could be considered the same thing.
      > Nita

      > N. Regina. Sounds a bit like NLP anyway. Gee, wonder where they got the idea...
      Looks like a cool book. Tho I cringe, in a sense, knowing a spell for a specific outcome can be as varied as snowflakes.

      What, pray tell, are the best astrological alignments for magickal attack if any? Seems to me the operator is under the same influence (if not incorporating natal charts and transits). So if you can't properly project the energy you may be setting yourself up.

      What is the best way to establish a link (I've an uncharged doll) to a person while having nothing of theirs?

      On other lines, I've been thinking about symbolic representations of, symbols. But more "practically", I'm wondering how a symbolic representation of say the gem emerald would do. You look up it's lattice work and chemical signatures etc to them combine this into a glyph or mathematical circuit as it were.

      Did I mention that some physicists have found, perceived perhaps, an aether physics in both tarot and zodiac? This is very cool and puts the zeal back into things. I've yet to delve further into comparisons but it appears (surprisingly), so far, that the Tree's layout does not follow the schematic. And it was mentioned that of all the various culture's lore, only a handful of systems contain this ancient aether physics of creation.
      Now I am guessing that this is also a model of conscious. That is, how the universal consciousness channels into a human construct. It must have something to do with brain waves (rather, they are the indicators) and passing to and from consciousness to unconsciousness. Further, I think the secrets to telepathy and telekinesis are in this lost lore.

      Mark