Summon the deity of Thunder & Lighting can any one help

  • kerby boiteux
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      I'm new to the conjouring stuff or summing. If possible cam some help me. If this is like a dumb request let me know and I'll take it down. I need to make a pact with them so if you can helpe please write back
    • zerovector12
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2010
        Are talking Jupiter? Zeus? Someone else? Is there a particular deity you mean? If not, why do you need a god of thunder and lightning? Stating your purpose will clarify how to go about it.

        LVX,
        Magus