Attack by a goetic entity

  • Harry Roth
    Message 1 of 47 , Sep 1, 2009
      Someone contacted me because he believes he and certain others he knows are
      being targeted by disgruntled individual who uses Goetia. All of these
      people have experienced frightening dreams of attack and have woken up with
      scratch marks on them, among other things. These people are practitioners
      of magic and yet they have not been able to rid themselves completely of
      the entity responsible.

      My questions:

      In such a situation, can the entity kind of slip off the target to people
      nearby, who are not intended targets, and harass them?

      What is the best way to approach this situation? Stick to simple defense?
      Or should they attempt to contact the entity in order to convince it to
      leave by buying it off or whatever? Or should they send something of their
      own after the individual responsible? They have already tried simply
      reflecting the thing back to the sender to no avail.

      Does it even sound like a Goetic entity to you? Or like some other critter?

      Any ideas would be appreciated.

      Harry
      --
      The Alchemist's Garden
      http://herbalwitchcraft.com/blog/
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 3, 2009
        Hello Emmanuel,

        Sorry, but the offered texts are in Frenchman.

        A solution which can help you in the beginning of translation of Frenchman in Englishman, it is to use software:
        @PROMT Expert 8.0 Translator.

        Frater Luxaour