pentacles

  • arieschic72
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      hello all,
      can anyone tell me how to properly invoke the angels in the pentacles of Mercury and Jupiter ? thanks for your time. ~Kristle
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2009
        --- In solomonic@yahoogroups.com, "arieschic72" <kristle@...> wrote:

        > hello all,
        > can anyone tell me how to properly invoke the angels in the pentacles of Mercury and Jupiter ? thanks for your time. ~Kristle

        I assume you mean from the Key of Solomon? It might help if you list the Angels you are most interested in. :)

      • Kristle Burrows
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2009
          hi Aaron,
          i'm speaking of the angels of the 2nd pentacle or Mercury...Boel and other spirits as well as the angels of the 4th pentacle of Jupiter...Adoniel and Bariel. thanks for your email. ~Kristle

          To: solomonic@yahoogroups.com
          From: kheph777@...
          Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 07:25:35 +0000
          Subject: [Solomonic] Re: pentacles