16362Re: [Solomonic] Re: Theurgia Goetia

  • Hyndla Kensdottir
    Aug 10, 2014
      I have not gone to Facebook or any other social media site.
      Hyndla

      On Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:06 AM, "Desi Magia desi.magia@... [solomonic]" <solomonic@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi.
      You know, speaking for myself, I am not very keen on going through dividing the times, and choosing exact cardinal directions for evocations or any type of work.
      I believe in what Abramelin said, that we do not need to divide or determine particular times in doing magical kabalistic work. That is why the Abramelin method is suitable for me.
      I simply don't bother with all work connected with time limitation. For me, any time is right if one is already well-prepared.
      Desi

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic