16361Re: Mars Ritual for Respect/Magnetism

  • Tyler Brown
    Aug 17, 2014
      Hey Solomonic!

      I know I haven't posted in a while, but I've been very busy with work and school and etc., so I really haven't had a chance to post much, but I have been reading!

      I was constructing a ritual and I just need a couple of pointers. Let me give you guys some context. I'm tying to make a ritual to make some changes in the way I am treated by others. I consider myself a really nice guy, very high positive energy hippie dippie type, and of course it seems like people take advantage of my niceness and tend to disrespect me a lot in the work/school enviornment.
      Basically, I am just wanting to create a ritual which will get me a little more respect among my peers because although it seems a bit pretentious, I think I deserve it!

      I was torn between using either the fourth pentacle of mars or the sixth pentacle of mars...here is their descriptions:

      Figure 28.-- The fourth pentacle of Mars.-- It is of great virtue and power in war, wherefore without doubt it will give thee victory.
      ditor's Note.-- In the center is the great name Agla; right and left, the letters of the name IHVH; above and below, El. Round it is the versicle from Psalm cx. 5:— 'The Lord at thy right hand shall wound even kings in the day of his wrath.' -SLM

      This is the eleventh pentacle in Ad. 10862, the 24th in Aub. 24, and the fifth in Sl. 1307. In Sl. 1307 the AGLA in the center is written in Roman letters. The verse reads "Dominus a dextris tuis confregit in die irae suae reges mundi" -JHP

      Figure 30.-- The sixth pentacle of Mars.-- It hath so great virtue that being armed therewith, if thou art attacked by any one, thou shalt neither be injured nor wounded when thou fightest with him, and his own weapons shall turn against him.
      Editor's Note.-- Around the eight points of the radii of the pentacle are the words 'Elohim qeber, Elohim hath covered (or protected),' written in the secret alphabet of Malachim, or the writing of the angels. The versicle is from Psalm xxxvii. 15:— 'Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bow shall be broken.'-SLM

      This is the ninth pentacle in Ad. 10862, and numbers 7 and 33 in W. The verse in Latin reads "gladius eorum intret in corda ipsorum et arcus ipsorum confringatur." -JHP

      Or maybe if there was a way already preconstructed to use them both at once even though that isn't "purist" or "traditional"?
       Also, what do you guys think would be a good sympathetic "ritual act" to accompany the procudure? Should it be a Solomonic type evocation, or more of an invocation of power like in Sigil Magick?

      Give me all of your ideas please!

      Tyler
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic