All that is true. This one interested party races Geo Metros on ice tracks in Canada. They are all rusted out up there. No title. Just wondering how much thepackratdaddy
Having one, and just dealing with insurance on its value, it seems like an idea that might not be worth it. For one, the springs were swapped to support theckbliss49
Hey All, I have a 94 Force that is virtually gutted. The chassis is solid. NO RUST. It still has the front gear box,belt drive. I have someone interested inpackratdaddy
Solectria 'Geo-Metro conversions', Force, Sunrise, S-10, E-10 hybrid truck, and other Solectria Electric vehicles. A petition process is used to block spammers. Users may POST group related ads twice a month. If you need help subscribing contact help(AT)portev.org
- Electric Cars
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.