No problem. :) I did just update the EV page on the site: http://www.wolftronix.com/EV.htm It was a few months behind. Peruse if you have some time to kill. ;)
Please keep us updated in the progress. I have a similar situation and am looking into a metro convertible or 5 door hatchback. Curious about the actualsmitabharti
This is what I thought. Will start the process tomorrow. It is going to take a while. The Force is very crusty but I have practiced tearing into the Metroezcog
Solectria 'Geo-Metro conversions', Force, Sunrise, S-10, E-10 hybrid truck, and other Solectria Electric vehicles. A petition process is used to block spammers. Users may POST group related ads twice a month. If you need help subscribing contact help(AT)portev.org
- Electric Cars
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.