Can back up but will not go forward? Suspect gear on motor shaft has slipped a little. Fix is to pull the motor, warm and pull the gear, clean it all up andsmiracle150
My 97 Force has started losing ability to go forward first thing in the morning. As it warms up by ,id morning it again goes forward and reverse. Anyone hadgregmccrea100
That is definitely a good idea. I am doing that with a dc diesel genset using the 48 vdc as generator grid tie inverter interface. The 3KW 48 volt convertersmitabharti
Solectria 'Geo-Metro conversions', Force, Sunrise, S-10, E-10 hybrid truck, and other Solectria Electric vehicles. A petition process is used to block spammers. Users may POST group related ads twice a month. If you need help subscribing contact help(AT)portev.org
- Electric Cars
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.