Try the NEEAA.org facebook for photos and video of the event. I do not know if the Solecrtia is posted yet but, you may find the site very interesting. Iautobeeinfo
Very nice, send me some photos when you get your Model 3. I may be a buyer for the E-10 if you retire it. We were told that we may have a Model 3 at the showautobeeinfo
Nice. Our '97 Force is still our everyday car and continues to work great, though it's starting to show some unibody rust. Hoping it will hold together untiltdhudsonx
Solectria 'Geo-Metro conversions', Force, Sunrise, S-10, E-10 hybrid truck, and other Solectria Electric vehicles. A petition process is used to block spammers. Users may POST group related ads twice a month. If you need help subscribing contact help(AT)portev.org
- Electric Cars
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.