I can still build them the old school way. ;) Mechanical layout: http://youtu.be/QqeUTKmYU4Q Electrical Wiring: http://youtu.be/D2HcU_87e60 And of course,
I wonder if someone bought some when Solectria dissolved. Thanks, Bill Swann www.watt-tracker.comdbswann4
That is a Solectria made board... July 1995: http://wolftronix.com/console/images/P3210097.jpg I could make a copy of it, but I am not sure that you have the
Solectria 'Geo-Metro conversions', Force, Sunrise, S-10, E-10 hybrid truck, and other Solectria Electric vehicles. A petition process is used to block spammers. Users may POST group related ads twice a month. If you need help subscribing contact help(AT)portev.org
- Electric Cars
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.