This is what I thought. Will start the process tomorrow. It is going to take a while. The Force is very crusty but I have practiced tearing into the Metroezcog
The ignition module has lockout, such that you can only turn on the AMC325 if the power selector is in neutral. One relay is the brake light, controlled by the
Yup, you can pull everything except the battery box fuses, and the accessory fuse (the one the charger charges thru), and the amp-hour counter (SAFT chargers
Solectria 'Geo-Metro conversions', Force, Sunrise, S-10, E-10 hybrid truck, and other Solectria Electric vehicles. A petition process is used to block spammers. Users may POST group related ads twice a month. If you need help subscribing contact help(AT)portev.org
- Electric Cars
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.