I went for the simplicity and low cost of the original Solectria Force when upgrading to lithium. I'm using 49 of the CALB CA40FI cells. The whole pack fits inev64bug
LEAD, LITHIUM and the FORCE William, Great point about battery size. If you are going lead acid and want a super reliable long life pack, as used in the OEMjamesworden32
I took the Solectria as partial trade for my 1956 Chevy pickup, looking to sell the car as it sits, without replacing the battery pack. I thought this forumtonyliserre
Solectria 'Geo-Metro conversions', Force, Sunrise, S-10, E-10 hybrid truck, and other Solectria Electric vehicles. A petition process is used to block spammers. Users may POST group related ads twice a month. If you need help subscribing contact help(AT)portev.org
- Electric Cars
- Jun 22, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.