Re: Any priced chargers?

  • Mike Phillips
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2004
      I'd be interested in knowing how your charger ticks :)

      What exactly does it do/not do?

      I am currently atttempting to rebuild a BC1600. They have relatively
      simple hardware, but debug takes awhile due to the higher power
      throughput. If this rebuild attempt is suceessful, maybe other units
      can be rebuilt. I could not afford an EV if the chargers are going to
      die every few years.

      Mike