"Electric" emblems

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2000
      Does anyone know where those nifty "Electric" stickers (the ones like are on
      the back of Peter Belden's car) come from? Does Solectria install those, or
      do the dealers?

      I'd guess that 99% of the people who see our car don't realize it's
      electric, and the other 1% only do because they're curious enough to ask us
      what a "Solectria" is.

      -Tom

      Thomas Hudson
      http://asterius.com/solectria/ho -- Our Electric Vehicles
      http://asterius.com/solectria/ho/pvs.htm -- Solar Power
      http://asterius.com/solectria -- Solectria Owners Website
    • pbelden@alumni.princeton.edu
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2000
        The stickers came with the car. I think Solectria started putting them on recently.

        -Peter

        On Mon, 02 October 2000, "Tom Hudson" wrote:

        > <tt>
        > Does anyone know where those nifty "Electric" stickers (the ones like are on<BR>
        > the back of Peter Belden's car) come from?  Does Solectria install those, or<BR>
        > do the dealers?<BR>
        > <BR>
        > I'd guess that 99% of the people who see our car don't realize it's<BR>
        > electric, and the other 1% only do because they're curious enough to ask us<BR>
        > what a "Solectria" is.<BR>
        > <BR>
        > -Tom<BR>
        > <BR>
        > Thomas Hudson<BR>
        > <BR>
        > </tt>

        > <tt>
        > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
        > force_ev-unsubscribe@egroups.com<BR>
        > <BR>
        > </tt>

      • John McCain
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2000
          Try this web site.. electronic ordering and paypal payment.
          http://formmail.to/emblem/order
          John

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2000
            Yup, I got several of these; I think they're a little big for the back of
            the Force, though. They look great on the E-10. I wish he made a smaller
            size.

            -Tom

            Thomas Hudson
            http://asterius.com/solectria/ho -- Our Electric Vehicles
            http://asterius.com/solectria/ho/pvs.htm -- Solar Power
            http://asterius.com/solectria -- Solectria Owners Website

          • Phillips R&D Analytical LIMS
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2000
              At 04:05 PM 10/02/2000 -0500, you wrote:
              >Does anyone know where those nifty "Electric" stickers (the ones like are on
              >the back of Peter Belden's car) come from? Does Solectria install those, or
              >do the dealers?

              Yes, Solectria installs them. My Solectria came from the factory with them
              installed.
              They really catch the eye of the person behind.

              Call Solectria. I think they'd be glad to get free advertising.

              Gordon Stallings
              1999 Solectria Force