MONLOG_E logging???

  • Tom Hudson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      OK, I need help. Has anyone out there ever successfully logged anything to
      disk with the Brusa MONLOG_E program? I have tried everything I can think
      of, formatted the command line every which way and cannot get the program to
      successfully log data from a charging cycle to disk.

      From what I can see in the program's help screen, I should be able to type:

      MONLOG_E log:mylog logsec:5

      And this should log data every five seconds to the file "mylog". It never
      creates the file on my computer. Any help appreciated; I'm trying to
      troubleshoot a power loss in my Saft batteries and want to see what voltage
      is actually being reached during a charge cycle.

      Thanks,
      -Tom

      Thomas Hudson